Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive – 250GB 3 YEARS WARRANTY
|Max Sequential Read Speed||3,500 MB/s|
|Max Sequential Write Speed||1,050 MB/s|
|NAND Type||3D Flash Memory|
CS3030 SOLID STATE DRIVES
The PNY XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVMe SSD is an excellent choice for an NVMe upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in an existing NVMe enabled PC or MAC desktop or laptop computer. The CS3030 drive is designed to be a high performance SATA SSD replacement to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. Do more in less time with NVMe; boot up, power down, and load applications up to 6 times faster than with SATA based SSD’s.
The NVMe interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 3,500 MB/s seq. read and 1,050 MB/s seq. write speeds. It is designed to be a high performance SATA SSD replacement to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, the PNY XLR8 CS3030 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports a 5 year warranty.
The PNY XLR8 CS3030 is engineered with the same level of quality and durability that our consumers have enjoyed with the CS900 SSD. We’ve taken the world’s most advanced NAND flash and refined the CS3030 to achieve a higher threshold for endurance and reliability. PNY’s extensive testing and rigorous validation process ensures compatibility across various platforms and multiple operating systems.
- NVMe upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in an NVMeenabled PC or MAC desktop or laptop computer
- High performance SSD with up to 6 times the performance as compared to SATA based SSDs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sequential Read of up to 3,500 MB/s and Write of up to 1,050 MB/s
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Better overall system performance
- Reliable storage
- Low power consumption, cool and quiet operation
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.