GeForce GTX 750 Ti
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
you can buy it here
or our other website here
GeForce GTX 750 Ti comes with following specs and features
Step up to GeForce® GTX gaming with the new GTX 750. Its powerful, ultra-efficient
next-gen architecture makes the GTX 750 the weapon of choice for serious gaming at an
GTX 750 and GTX 750 Ti cards give you the gaming horsepower to take on todays most
demanding titles in full 1080p HD. They deliver 25% more performance than
previous-generation cards and up to twice the power efficiency thanks to the
next-generation NVIDIA® Maxwell architecture. Plus, they come loaded with
GeForce GTX gaming technologies like NVIDIA GameStream, G-SYNC, and GeForce Experience
If youre looking for hyper-realistic gameplay, stunning
visuals, and exceptional value, this is your graphics card.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support 11.1 API (feature level 11_0)
- Microsoft DirectX 11.1 API (feature level 11_0) DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0Technology
- Dynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows greater customization and overclocking options and enables gamers to push performance to new levels.
Microsoft® DirectX® 11
- DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Ready1
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can stream 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision® Surround Ready2
- With a single GeForce GTX 680 you can expand your PC games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience.* NVIDIA� Surround� also supports triple screen gaming with non-3D Vision monitors. Add in a fourth accessory display to get access to your email, web, or other applications while you game.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
NVIDIA TXAA Technology
- Support for new temporal anti-aliasing technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
NVIDIA 3-way SLI® Technology3
- Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling in games across up to three GPUs.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
NVIDIA CUDA® Technology
- Unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
PCI Express 3.0 *
- Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560×1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
- Drive the latest DisplayPort panels with support for resolutions up to 2560×1600.
- Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 750 Ti
|GPU Engine Specs:|
|Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz)||1046|
|Boost Clock (MHz)||1111|
|Memory Clock (MHz)||5.4Gbps|
|Standard Memory Config (MB)||2048|
|Memory Interface Width||128-bit|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||86.4|
|Bus Support||PCI-E3.0 X16|
|Certified for Windows 8||Yes|
|Supported Technologies (3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, CUDA, DirectX 11, PhysX, SLI)||CUDA, DX11, PhysX|
|SLI Options||Not Supported|
|Multi Monitor||Yes, 3 active monitors|
|Maximum Digital Resolution (per output)||2560×1600|
|Maximum VGA Resolution (per output)||2048×1536|
|Standard Display Connectors||Mini HDMI, Two Dual Link DVI|
|InternalAudio Input for HDMI||Internal|
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:|
|Thermal and Power Specs:|
|Maximum GPU Temperature (in C with ambient temperature 55c)||97 C|
|Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)||60W|
|Minimum System Power Requirement (W)||400W|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||Not Applicable|
|Number of Fan||1|
|Number of Heatpipe||Not Acquired|
|Driver CD Kit||1|
|6-pin PCI-E Power Cable||0|
There are no reviews yet.