THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT
you can here
or our second website here
|Thermal Resistance||0,0032 K/W|
|Electrical Conductivity*||0 pS/m|
|Temperature||-250 °C / +350 °C|
|Capacity||1g | 1,5ml/5,55g | 3ml/11,1g | 10ml/37g|
Kryo” – the greek word for “cold” – also found in the german word for “cryoengineering”, suggests that this thermal grease was created especially for cryogenic applications – for the true “Kryonauts” amongst the “extreme overclockers”.
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE – Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION – Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS – Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET – Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
Kryonaut uses a special structure, which halts the drying out process at temperatures of up to 80° Celsius. This structure is also responsible for the nano-aluminum- and zinc-oxide-parts included in the grease to compound optimally, to compensate for unevenness of the component (i.e. the CPU) or the heat sink, thus guaranteeing remarkable heat transfer.
YOU CAN BUY THERMAL GRIZZLY KRYONAUT HERE
OR FROM SECONDARY WEBSITE HERE